Edited by: Tina Goyzueta
Fall is upon us, and pumpkins are plentiful! Pumpkin Spice is a fall favorite and a highly anticipated drink each year. What’s better than running to the store to buy a pumpkin spice latte-making one for yourself!
Try out these pumpkin spice flavored drink recipes for a refreshing, relaxing evening on the deck alone or with a friend.
Pumpkin Spice Cold Brew
- Pumpkin Spice Coffee- 2½ cups French press (coarse) ground
- Almond Milk: Or milk of your choice
- Stevia: Or your favorite sweetener
- Nutmeg: ground, optional
- Cinnamon: ground, optional
- Whipped Cream: optional, but delicious!
- Cold Water: Filtered
- ½ Gallon Pitcher: to make the cold press in
- Ice: whatever amount you desire in your beverage
How to Make Pumpkin Spice Cold Brew:
- Place 2½ cups of French press (coarse) ground coffee into the ½ gallon pitcher.
- Pour the cold filtered water slowly over the grounds, thoroughly soaking them. Fill the pitcher to about an inch from the top.
- Allow the pitcher to sit for about 3 minutes, then stir the grounds in the water.
- Place pitcher in the fridge for 48 hours.
- Remove pitcher after 48 hours, then place a large paper coffee filter in the bottom of a metal strainer and strain your concentrate through it. As you get near the end you squeeze your mixture through the filter. (Be patient as this will take some time, but it is very worth it!) You can strain it into a large glass jar(s), another pitcher, etc.
- Discard the used grounds (these can even be composted in your garden).
- Pour cold press into a glass with ice, milk, and sweetener.
- Top with whipped cream, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Take in the savory, rich flavor, and ENJOY!
Makes approximately 4-6 8oz. glasses
Pumpkin Spice Frozen Coffee Drink
Now for a twist!
- Prepare your Pumpkin Spice cold brew concentrate per steps 1-5 above.
- Pour your concentrate into ice trays and freeze overnight.
- Fill a single-serve blender cup a little less than halfway with the frozen Pumpkin Spice ice cubes.
- Put in your sweetener and pour your milk choice over the top. Fill to about an inch from the top.
- Pulse until the mix is smooth and creamy. Make sure the blender cup is secure!
- Serve topped with whipped cream, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Relax and enjoy!
Makes approximately 1 single serving
Recipe Note: I found that regular milk did not work as well with the frozen drink – it comes out frothy instead of smooth and creamy. However, if you prefer it to milk alternatives, then feel free to tweak some things with the recipe and email me with your results!
Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte
(photo by Sam Lion of Pexels)
Here’s a warm option for you on those cooler days this fall and winter. Though I call this a “latte,” it actually uses drip coffee instead of espresso. Once you taste this, though, I am convinced you won’t notice the difference from the stuff in the coffee shop and will even enjoy it more. However, if you do have an espresso machine or espresso maker, by all means use it! Just remember to purchase whole bean, then grind fine for espresso.
- Pumpkin Spice Coffee- 6 tbsp of drip (medium) ground
- Cold Water: Filtered
- Milk: 2 cups of your preferred milk
- Sweetener: Your favorite sweetener
- Nutmeg: ground
- Cinnamon: ground
How to Make Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte:
- Fill the reservoir on your coffeemaker with the filtered water to the 4-cup mark, then brew with 6 tbsp of drip (medium) ground coffee.
- Warm your milk in a saucepan to approx. 180 degrees or when you begin to see small bubbles form on the surface. Do not let it boil.
- Fill half your mug with the brewed coffee and the rest with the warmed milk. Add your sweetener to your taste and stir to combine all the wonderful flavors.
- Top with whipped cream, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Sip and enjoy the rich flavor of your creation!
- This Pumpkin Spice Latte is easy, dreamy, and easy to make.
Makes approximately 2 mugs.
Get Your Pumpkin Spice Coffee Today!
We hope you LOVE these Pumpkin Spice Inspired Drinks! They are:
Fall-inspired, Pumpkin-infused, Perfectly spiced, Naturally sweetened,
Customizable & Incredibly delicious
If you try one of these recipes, don’t forget to post a picture of your delicious pumpkin spice beverage and tag us on Instagram!
Remember: When you order your Pumpkin Spice through apricitascoffee.com, your coffee is always roasted fresh the same day you order, then shipped right to you. This means our Pumpkin Spice is never stale or bitter but will provide you with the freshest, most satisfying coffee available for your recipes. Click here to shop now!